Precautions for use
1. The electromagnet plug has two specifications: transparent and opaque. You can choose according to your needs.
2. An overcurrent protection device shall be set between the electrical control system and the connecting part of the electromagnet to avoid burning the electromagnet and your electric control components under abnormal conditions.
3. The manual push rod of electromagnet is used for manual control during commissioning or in case of emergency. When the back pressure of the system is high and it is difficult to adjust, please use a cross screwdriver to slowly push the manual push rod. Impact force should not be used to avoid damaging the surface of the manual push rod and the guide inner hole, resulting in oil leakage or failure to reset the electromagnet.
4. The working medium of the hydraulic system is mineral oil and phosphate grease.
5. The electromagnet is of continuous working system. The exhaust screw shall be upward during installation. Pay attention to exhaust the air in the electromagnet during use.
1. Under the condition that the performance of the electromagnet remains unchanged, the connection size between the electromagnet and the valve body and the extension length of the push rod can be adjusted according to the customer's requirements.
2. The travel force characteristic curve is for reference only.
3. The main characteristic parameters are obtained under laboratory conditions. The company reserves the right to modify parameters.